What is the FHMBA ?
The "Association des lactariums de France ADLF" is a French association governed by the law of 1901 founded on May 8, 1981. Its goal is to promote breastfeeding, improve the conditions of collection and distribution as well as the quality of human milk in France.
Press Release :
- Guidelines from French Human Milk bank Association - Regarding monkeypox and milk donation - June 2022
- Covid-19, vaccination and milk donation - Position of the Human milk banks French association (FHMBA) - 12 april 2021 : Vaccination et milk donation
- ADLF-Position Coronavirus English - 1er december 2020
- EFCNI - Policy recommendations “Making Human Milk Matter - The need for regulation in the European Union” - 23 november 2020
- ADLF-Position Coronavirus English - 29 june 2020
Rules for the collection, preparation, qualification, treatment, storage, distribution and dispensing on medical prescription of human milk by the milk banks. Official Journal of French Republic, 3 December 2007 “
AFSSAPS, Decision dated 3 December 2007 defining the good practice rules envisaged in paragraph 3 of article L.2323-1 of the public health code